- A prone creature's only movement option is to crawl, unless it stands up and thereby ends the condition.
- The creature has disadvantage on attack rolls.
- An attack roll against the creature has advantage if the attacker is within 5 feet of the creature. Otherwise, the attack roll has disadvantage.
- Standing up from prone provokes and attack of opportunity (house rule).
- Walking: 0.5*[speed_walking]
- All Attack Rolls are made at DIS.
To access the dice log to keep track of your rolls
To edit characters or creatures.